Wendy’s is giving away a Free Coupon Code to its customers just by completing the Wendy’s Survey at its official website TalktoWendys.
Wendy’s Wants to Know is a program started by the company to know its customers’ needs and opinions more closely through Wendy’s Customer Survey.
Customers just need to spare some of their time and participate in Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey to get your Free Validation Code & Wendy’s Near Me Location.
So read this article completely and claim your prize by completing the Wendy’s Guest Experience Survey.
Wendy’s Survey Rewards
Complete Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
And Get a Free Coupon Code
Rules & Requirements | TalktoWendys
- A valid Wendy’s purchase receipt.
- An electronic device such as a PC or Laptop with an active internet connection.
- Age must be of 18 years or above.
- Legal residents of the USA
- Basic knowledge of English, Spanish or French.
Procedure to Follow | Wendys Wants to Know
Steps in Video
Steps to Read
- First of all, go to the official website www.wendyswantstoknow.com
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the Restaurant Number, Date of Visit and Time of your Vist from the receipt.
- Click START
- Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey will begin
- Read and answer the questions appropriately.
- In the end, you shall receive the Free Coupon Code on your screen.
- Redeem this Validation Code on your next visit at Wendy’s.
About Us | Wendy’s
Wendy’s is an American international fast food restaurant chain founded by Dave Thomas on November 15, 1969, in Columbus, Ohio. The company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio, on January 29, 2006.
As of December 31, 2018, Wendy’s was the world’s third-largest hamburger fast-food chain with 6,711 locations, following Burger King and McDonald’s.
Wendy’s Head Office
Wendy’s International, Inc.
One Dave Thomas Boulevard,
Dublin, OH 43017
Phone: (614) 764-3100
This article is a complete guide to Wendy’s Survey at its official website TalktoWendys or WendysWantstoKnow. Read this article to get a Free Coupon Code from Wendy’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
If you have any queries or opinions about this article, you can leave it in the comment section. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Further, you can also check my other articles on the customerzsurvey.com.